We Put Our More Than 65 Years of Combined Experience to Work for You
Frankfort law firm with the experience and skills to make a difference for you in personal injury, criminal and family law
Located in the state capital of Frankfort, Kentucky, Johnson Bearse, LLP is the name clients trust for aggressive representation and compassionate client service. Known as the “Capital’s Law Firm,” we represent a wide base of clients throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky. We are a general practice firm with a focus on personal injury, criminal and family law.
Combining big firm resources with small firm service
At Johnson Bearse, LLP, we give our clients an optimal mix of personalized attention, experience and skills. We work diligently to obtain the most advantageous outcome possible for you. Advocating for your rights is our top priority and we are committed to winning your cases. Although we aggressively defend you in the courtroom, we place a strong emphasis on treating you compassionately and giving you the attention and respect you deserve.
When you choose us, you can benefit from our:
- Wide range of legal services. As a general practice law firm, we can help you with a variety of legal matters. Because legal issues are often intertwined, we look at the big picture and consider how a legal problem in one area could impact another part of your life.
- Team work. When you work with us, you reap the benefit of our combined knowledge, 65 years of experience and skills.
- Convenient location. Located in Frankfort, the capital of Kentucky, we are at the center of the legal community.
- Accomplished attorneys. Our lawyers have earned many honors, including the top recognition in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics.
How we can help you
- Personal injury. We represent clients in car accidents, slip and fall accidents, dog bites, premises liability, products liability, medical malpractice and wrongful death cases.
- Criminal law. We protect and defend our clients’ rights in all criminal cases including DUI/DWI, drug offenses, theft offenses, assault offenses, and traffic violations.
- Family law. We serve clients in divorce, child custody, adoption, child support and child abuse/neglect.
- Civil litigation. As experienced trial lawyers, we can help you with all types of general civil litigation— including business litigation, breach of contracts, property damage, personal injury claims, insurance claims and torts — in state and federal courts.
- Administrative law. We can represent you before numerous U.S. federal and Kentucky state agencies, including the U.S. and Kentucky Environmental Protection Agencies, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services, Transportation Cabinet, and Personnel Board.
- Health law. We apply our in-depth knowledge of the healthcare system to ensure you remain in compliance with regulations and issues regarding the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Medicaid and Medicare, Certificates of Need, among others.
- Mediation. We offer mediation services in all family and civil matters.
Call our office and schedule your consultation today
We welcome the opportunity to get to know you and advise you on your legal matters. Call Johnson Bearse, LLP at 502-605-6100 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today.
Johnson Bearse, LLP serves clients throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky.